Subscribed to pro but still not working

Saurav Bhandari

Oct 25, 2020, 2:51:26 PM10/25/20
to Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on
Hi there,
i just subscribed to the pro version but it's still not working. Isn't it supposed to be activated instantly? I could use the free version if i have to wait till tomorrow.

Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on

Oct 26, 2020, 7:35:03 AM10/26/20
to Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on
Hello,
I am sorry for the inconvenience. This was a temporary problem caused by server maintenance work. It should be fixed now.
Please, check if everything works.

Saurav Bhandari

Oct 26, 2020, 8:11:02 AM10/26/20
to Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on
Yes it's working now. Thank you.

Saurav Bhandari

Oct 26, 2020, 8:12:24 AM10/26/20
to Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on
Sorry. it looke like its working but not actually. Now it says your previous subscription with this email has expired.

tigr...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2020, 9:29:15 AM10/26/20
to Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on
You've been experimenting with translating very large amount of text and hit the free trial limit. The actual paid plan's limit is much higher than that of the trial, and it should be enough for most use cases.
If what you did was not an experiment with the add-on but rather a real-life work, please let me know what kind of work it is and how much text (in words or characters) you are anticipating to be translating throughout a month.
You can email me at the address in the from field of this message.
Thank you.