Exception: Trop d'appels pour ce service aujourd'hui : translate.Détails

Pomme Corp

Jun 25, 2021, 5:22:31 AM6/25/21
to Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on
Hello,

When I want to use the module and translate text on my file, this is the message I receive.

Please help me resolve the situation as soon as possible

cordially

Exception: Trop d'appels pour ce service aujourd'hui : translate.Détails

Exception: Too many calls for this service today: translate.Details

tigr...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2021, 7:01:43 AM6/29/21
to Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on
Google imposes a daily limit on translations. If you need to use more, consider upgrading to the add-on's PRO plan. It will raise your limit significantly.

Pomme Corp

Jul 4, 2021, 12:57:23 PM7/4/21
to Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on
I have the pro subscription, however I still have this limit message ...
Capture translate.PNG