I bought the Pro but it is not working

Lauren Strickroth

Apr 29, 2021, 2:08:54 PM4/29/21
to Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on
I purchased the pro after using the free version, but it is still telling me I hit my quota.  I then tried to cancel my subscription through Paypall and re-purchase it, but it is saying my email is already subscribed.....

tigr...@gmail.com

May 3, 2021, 4:02:39 AM5/3/21
to Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on
Hello,

Canceling a subscription on PayPal still leaves it active inside the app for the period you had subscribed.
Unfortunately, there is currently no way for a customer to skip trial neither in PayPal, nor in the add-on.
I will think about ways to implement this in the future, since, as you can judge by the issues on this forum, there is some demand for such a feature.

For now, I canceled your subscription inside the add-on, so you can start a paid one.

The paid subscription has sever times higher monthly limit than the trial, but it still has one. If you hit it, please let me know.

Thank you for contacting and for using my add-on.
Tigran

Gareth Thatcher

Aug 3, 2021, 7:48:05 AM8/3/21
to Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on
Hey Tigran, Can you do the same for me please. Thanks

tigr...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2021, 10:04:14 AM8/8/21
to Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on
Hello,

I just noticed your post. I see judging by the date that I was late and your subscription is leaving the trial phase by its own anyway.
Sorry.
Please, tell me if you can use the add-on as expected now.

Regards,
Tigran

Message has been deleted