Language changing issue

nakkal...@gmail.com

May 7, 2020, 5:59:08 AM5/7/20
to Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on
Why is it impossible to change the language? I try refreshing and logging out and logging in and everything. Still cannot change the languages.
I set the language from German to English last week and now I want English to Italian but it's not happening. It recerts back to the old one automatically.

Tigran Sargsyan

May 8, 2020, 2:05:16 AM5/8/20
to Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on
The languages should be changed right away, without the need to refresh the page or log in and out.
I am not sure why this would be happening. Please answer these question to help clarify:

1. Are the languages only displayed incorrectly in the languages choosing dialog, or is the actual translation also done between the wrong languages?
2. What kind of Google account are you on: a personal Gmail account, or as part of an organization?

Tigran Sargsyan

Jul 6, 2020, 12:51:01 PM7/6/20
to Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on
The reason seemed to be that the add-on was not permitted to access the document (to store source and destination languages on it).
Uninstalling the add-on, then installing it again, making sure you see the authorization dialog and accept it, should fix the issue.

Александр Х

Oct 7, 2020, 5:17:06 PM10/7/20
to Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on
It doesnt help.  Problem still exists.

понедельник, 6 июля 2020 г. в 19:51:01 UTC+3, tigr...@gmail.com:

tigr...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2020, 10:22:37 AM10/8/20
to Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on
Александр Х, are you getting any error messages?
Can you see the authorization dialog while reinstalling the add-on after you have uninstalled it? And do you grant the add-on all the necessary permissions?
(You can reply in Russian if it suits you better.)