Wiadomość z centrali :)

1 view

Marcin Gerwin

Jun 7, 2010, 4:31:48 PM6/7/10
to transition...@googlegroups.com
Witam wszystkich,

Dzisiaj przyszła prośba o przesłanie listu - poniżej.

Pozdrowienia,
Marcin

*************

Hiya, we were asked to forward this message below to any TT groups in Poland
in case they're interested in attending... I hope all is going well with
your TT group.
very best wishes,
Helen

Dear Friends!

This autumn will see the 10th anniversary of the foundation of The
International Coalition to Protect the Polish Countryside - and we cordially
invite you to join us in Poland to celebrate this great event! We want to
come together again, as a vital symbol of the resistance to the destruction
of small, traditional family farms in Poland, Europe and all over the
world - and to plan a UNITED strategy in our determination to win the
battles that lie ahead.

We will have three days together in which to cement our ideas and
relationships - and to enjoy the wonderful food and hospitality which Poland
has to offer! It's a critical time for our planet. A time for unity and
sharing between those who have given their lives to the cause of LIFE ON
EARTH and in defiance of dark greed and corporate ambition.

Do join us! And experience again that special magic that is the Polish
Countryside!

Please see the programme http://icppc.pl/eng/index.php?id=493 and let us
have your response ASAP.

Jadwiga Lopata and Sir Julian Rose, president

Report as inappropriate:
https://www.transitionnetwork.org/mollom/report/session/1006073cc910e4e5b8