Dzieki za info.puscilem wici w galicji.moze ktos sie odezwie?bedziesz 16-19pazdz.w lodzi na obywatelowym festiwalu demokracji?

maksymilian fojtuch

Aug 22, 2012, 1:48:28 PM8/22/12
to transition...@googlegroups.com

Jadwiga Łopata

Aug 22, 2012, 4:39:46 PM8/22/12
to maksymilian fojtuch
nic nie wiem o tym festiwalu:(
dzięki za pomoc.
Jadwiga

========Treść oryginalnej wiadomości========
Od: maksymilian fojtuch <
maksym...@gmail.com>
Do:
transition...@googlegroups.com
Data: 22 sierpnia 2012, 19:48:28
Temat: Dzieki za info.puscilem wici w galicji.moze ktos sie odezwie?bedziesz 16-19pazdz.w lodzi na obywatelowym festiwalu demokracji?

Kamil Pachalko

Aug 23, 2012, 2:23:50 PM8/23/12
to transition...@googlegroups.com

Festival w wykonaniu obywatela na pewno wart odwiedzenia, poki co siedzeve Angli, I nie planuje urlopu. Jak sie masz max

Jadwiga Łopata

Jan 20, 2013, 1:32:55 PM1/20/13
to Kamil Pachalko
Dear Friends,

You  are  invited  to  join  us on a symbolic demonstration expressing
solidarity  with Polish farmers who are blockading towns in North West
Poland in order to stop the government selling off prime farm land to
multinational  corporations  to grow GM food on. Its an issue which is
coming into the foreground in many Countries now.

We   will   meet  at 10:00 am Saturday 26th January 2013 at Hardwick House, Whitchurch-on-Thames,
Pangbourne, Reading RG8 7RB tel 0118 984 2365 and then go on together
to 'True  Food  Cooperative' in North Reading. Address: 61 Grove Road,
Emmer Green, Reading RG4 8LJ T:0118 946 1188 E: orga...@truefood.coop.

This is a good venue for such an action as
The  True  Food  Cooperative is a model food cooperative, buying local
ecological produce wherever possible and demonstrating solidarity with
the    farmers   and   growers   who   supply   them.   It   could  be
replicated  anywhere  in the world and presents an excellent model for
Poland  with  its  1.5 million small family farms struggling to make a
living.

Julian will drive a tractor from Hardwick with Polish flag and placards:
*proclaiming solidarity with the Polish farmers *Calls to ban GMO *calls
to end repressive food regulations that block local sales.
The objective is to attract local press and get filmed material onto You
Tube etc.

*Please also bring your own cameras to help in pulling together a good
variety of film!

After the action, where we will share information with shoppers,
distribute  literature  and speak  with any press - you are welcome to
come back to Hardwick House to join in a festive Polish meal together!
There  we  will  have  the opportunity to consider any further actions
in sympathy with the Polish farmers.

Pozdrowieniami,

Jadwiga and Julain
==========================
ICPPC - International Coalition to Protect the Polish Countryside,
34-146 Stryszów 156, Poland tel./fax +48 33 8797114  bi...@icppc.pl
www.icppc.pl   www.gmo.icppc.pl   www.eko-cel.pl
WEŹ UDZIAŁ W WARSZTATACH W EKOCENTRUM ICPPC
www.eko-cel.pl

========Treść oryginalnej wiadomości========
Od: Kamil Pachalko <
kami...@gmail.com>
Do:
transition...@googlegroups.com
Data: 23 sierpnia 2012, 19:23:50

Jadwiga Łopata

Feb 2, 2013, 12:40:24 PM2/2/13
to Kamil Pachalko
Witaj,
ponizej zaproszenie do udzialu w waznym wydarzeniu w Londynie.
Popieramy polskich rolnikow, dobre jedzenie, dobre wartosci polskiej wsi...nie chemy GMO i korporacji. POTRZEBUJEMY TWOJEGO POPARCIA I UCZASTNICTWA.

Prosze napisz czy bedziesz/bedziecie.
Pozdrawiamy, Jadwiga i Julian

'British Aristocrat in Demonstration at Polish Embassy, London'

Date:  07/02/2013
Time:  11:15 am
Place:  The Embassy of the Republic of Poland, 47 Portland Place, London W1B 1JH
Tel contact for this release:  0118 984 2955

British farmer, Sir Julian Rose, the President of the International Coalition to Protect the Polish
Countryside (ICPPC), accompanied by Goldman Laureate Jadwiga Lopata and Polish citizens living in the UK, will formally delivery of a 'letter of support' for Polish farmers who are resisting
Polish government plans to sell-off prime Polish farm land to foreign multinational corporations
for the purpose of growing genetically modified foods on this land.

The Polish government, which claims to have banned the planting of GM seeds on Polish soil
as of the 28th January 2013, is nevertheless still allowing "trading" of GM seeds in compliance with
an European Union directive calling for GM planting to be permitted in "special designated areas."
Under this clause the land being sold-off to multinational corporations could be used to grow GM
crops on Polish soils.

The protesting Polish farmers are staging extensive tractor blockading actions in five Provinces of
Poland in support of their demands. Sir Julian, who farms in South Oxfordshire, took his tractor
onto the streets of his local town of Pangbourne on Saturday 26th  January in support of the Polish
farmers' resistance whose demands (below) have so far not been met by the Polish government:

*Stop the selling-off of Polish farmland to foreign multinational corporations
*Ban, by an act of law, the planting and trading of GM crops in Poland
*Remove regulations that inhibit and prohibit the sale of made-on-the-farm produce to local
outlets.

A large banner will be displayed outside the Polish Embassy declaring 'Solidarity with Polish Farmers'
(photo opportunity) and a letter (see link) will be delivered to the Ambassador, Mr Witold Sobkow,
who has failed to respond to earlier requests to meet with him as a matter of urgency.

Sir Julian said " It is a crucial that farmland should remain in the hands of genuine farmers and not
sold-off to giant international corporate interests whose sole motives are profit and power. Its in all
our interests to stand in support of actions that resist the planting of transgenic laboratory foods that
cannot be prevented from cross contaminating other crops."

For the attention of Mr Witold Sobkow,
Ambassador of the Republic of Poland,

The Embassy of the Republic of Poland
47 Portland Place,
London W1B 1JH

We, Polish citizens living temporarily in the United Kingdom who hope to return to our Country and to find work in the rural economy, protest our extreme concern at the current proposed sell-off of Polish farmland to foreign multinational corporations. Land which will then become available for planting GM crops in ‘special designated areas’.

As you will be aware, there are farmers’ protests taking place at this very time against the ‘privatisation and exploitation' of the Polish countryside, and it is now becoming a national issue.

We are supported in our action by UK citizens who visit Poland regularly and who particularly treasure its rural beauty and fine traditional foods. Together we demand that you intervene in this matter and put pressure on the Polish government to recognise the validity of the farmer’s case and to take action to ensure that their demands, listed here, are heeded:

*Stop the selling-off of Polish farmland to foreign multinational corporations
*Ban, by law, the planting and trading of GM crops on Polish soils
*Remove onerous regulations that inhibit and prohibit the sale of ‘made on the farm’ produce in local shops.

As the representative of Poles residing in the UK, we also ask you to meet with us to discuss our concerns as a matter of urgency.

We are,

yours sincerely,
.....sign by participants of the protest in of Pangbourne...YOU CAN SIGN ALSO.

Międzynarodowa Koalicja dla Ochrony Polskiej Wsi - ICPPC

Od: Kamil Pachalko <
kami...@gmail.com>
Do:
transition...@googlegroups.com