Invitation to holiday party

Arzeena Hamir

Dec 3, 2010, 8:03:21 PM12/3/10
to urbanf...@googlegroups.com, Richmond Farm School, transitiont...@googlegroups.com, Susan Lee Hem, Michael Wolfe, Cheryl Garner, seawe...@hotmail.com, Mary Phillips, Jean Prescott, Michelle Li, Lise Batcheller, Alex Nixon, Yvonne Bell, Stephen Reese, Krishna Sharma, Greta Cornejo, Shiva Mazdi, Wendy McDonnell, Bernice McDonald, Gail Hamamoto, Teresa Jones
Hi all,

Sorry for the late-in-the-week e-mail but before your holiday calendars book up, I wanted to invite you to my place for a get together on Thursday, December 16th from 5-8pm. It's drop-in so come by whenever you can and feel free to bring an appetizer or something to share.

Address: 8480 Dayton Court (near No. 4 Rd & Blundell).

Feel free to bring your kids & significant others. We can set them up with their own fun stuff upstairs (the kids, that is).

Arzeena