Clean Bin Project screening + more

Arzeena Hamir

Feb 2, 2011, 4:07:37 PM2/2/11
to transitiont...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I know it's been a while but I just wanted to let everyone know that it looks like we'll be screening "The Clean Bin Project" on April 21st in Richmond. Details TBA.

There are a couple of upcoming workshops that you may be interested in:

Chicken Coops and Structures – Saturday February 12th, 9am – 12pm, Terra Nova Barn New!

Learn what it takes to raise laying hens in your backyard - no matter how big or small. Chicken coop builder Duncan Martin covers the logistics of keeping chickens, building and maintaining a reliable coop, and how to comply with municipal bylaws.  Cost $20

The Permaculture Meet-up meets on the second Sunday of each month, from 2-4pm. In Feb, that's on the 13th.

Lastly, a great film screening this Sunday in Vancouver:

Milk Wars is screening is at the Rio theatre, Commercial and E. Broadway. on Sunday Feb. 6th - about an Ontario farmer's battle to legalize the sale of unpasteurized milk.

live music by david blair and talk session by alice jongerden, raw milk legal defence fund. doors open at 2pm, film at 3pm.
tickets $15 on line at MilkW...@gmail.com or at the door $20

Arzeena Hamir MSc. P.Ag.
Coordinator
Richmond Food Security Society