GMO petition for Richmond City Council

1 view

Arzeena Hamir

Apr 14, 2012, 8:56:01 PM4/14/12
to BCFSN list, COABC Listserve, *Land Watch, garden-city-l...@googlegroups.com, transitiont...@googlegroups.com, Metrofoodnews
Dear all,

Apologies for the cross postings. We really need your help.

Richmond City Council will be deciding, within about 3 weeks, whether to accept a resolution to declare itself a GMO-free zone.

The City's official Agricultural Advisory Committee DID NOT support the resolution and so I'm turning to you.

Would you take a few seconds to sign this petition to show that this is an important issue not only for the residents of Richmond but for the entire province?

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/467/476/570/declare-richmond-bc-ge-free/

If you could forward the petition on to friends, that would be much appreciated to.

In solidarity,

Arzeena