Supply of hundreds of burlap bags + coffee chaff

Arzeena Hamir

Dec 22, 2010, 12:51:19 AM12/22/10
to transitiont...@googlegroups.com, urbanf...@googlegroups.com, Chris Thoreau (Wells), Mark Bomford, Richmond Farm School
Hi all,

Hope you're enjoying some well-deserved down time, reading seed catalogues etc.

I have a huge supply of burlap bags and coffee chaff that is building up both at my place and at the Sharing Farm from donations from Salt Spring Island Coffee Co. All the bags were holding certified organic coffee and the chaff itself is also from certified organic beans.

The bags make fabulous weed blockers, mushroom substrate, vertical potato sacks etc. and the chaff is a weed-free carbon source for compost or mulch.

Let me know if you'd like to come by and pick up either at my place or at the farm.

Arzeena Hamir MSc. P.Ag.
Coordinator
Richmond Food Security Society
http://richmondfoodsecurity.org