East Lake Grange Work Day

lonnie caldwell

Feb 4, 2011, 10:14:16 AM2/4/11
to TLC Members
Hi folks

As I told you before a group of us has re-formed the East Lake Grange. This Saturday at 9 AM (A BARBARIC HOUR... I KNOW) we will be meeting at the Hall in Clear Lake Oaks 12982 Hwy 20 next to the elementary school. Our mission is to clean the Hall and get it ready for the Potluck on the 26th of February. (If you can bring some general cleaning supplies it would be helpful) We are potlucking lunch so bring your own plates and utensils and something to drink from and let's get er done!

Yep SATURDAY this month to allow those who ride the bus to attend we are holding our "Potluck With a Purpose" at the East Lake Grange in CLO. Time will be 3 PM til 6 PM or whenever the cows come home!

Our next "General" meeting of the Grange will be Monday Feb. 21st at 6:30 PM. Come help us re-establish the Grange in "The Oaks" we intend to begin reaching out to the community very soon and we would like you to join us.

--
Lonnie

Love is not what you want, it is what you are. It is very important to not get these two confused. If you think that love is what you want, you will go searching for it all over the place. If you think love is what you are, you will go sharing it all over the place. The second approach will cause you to find what the searching will never reveal. Yet you cannot give love in order to get it. Doing that is as much as saying you do not now have it. And that statement will, of course, be your reality. No, you must give love because you have it to give. In this will you experience your own possession of it.