Landshare.net

Carol Cole-Lewis

Dec 18, 2010, 12:08:11 AM12/18/10
to transition...@googlegroups.com
This would be so cool to start in Lake County - this UK website matches land owners with spare land with growers:
http://www.landshare.net/

--
Peace,

Carol

Carol Cole-Lewis

Tel: (707) 587-4277
Blog: http://ccolelewis.wordpress.com
Email: personal@c-cole-lewis.com
Skype: ccolelewis
Facebook: ccolelewis
Twitter: rowyourboat

ed christwitz

Dec 18, 2010, 1:54:00 AM12/18/10
to transition...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Carol, That could truly help our county.  Peace and Light, Ed c.

Wonder and work in The Source Will, Way and Oneness
with whatever wounds you,
overwhelms you, weeds you, washes you,
weds you, waters you, warms you, warns you,
weaves you, awakens you.