Fwd: meeting with Bob at the grange

lonnie caldwell

Jan 25, 2011, 7:23:25 AM1/25/11
to TLC Members
Folks here is some info we need you to look over, we are meeting at The East Lake Grange(Clear Lake Oaks) next to elementary school. Sunday the 13th (THIS WEEKEND) at Noon for a re-organization meeting and we need warm bodies, plus you could get a look at the Hall and hangout. We will have info there and membership forms for you to fill out and or turn in. The processing fee for application is $3.00. There is an annual due (Amount to be determined but $28.00 has to go to state so probably around $4000 per member $80.00 for a family. check it out at www.californiagrange.org. Hit me back if there are any questions.

I am working on getting the full proposal out to those of you who weren't there Sunday at the Riv., By the way we missed you!

Things are crack-a-lacking in the land of TLC< fasten your seat belt keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times...and above all...HAVE FUN!

Jan 25, 2011, 11:37:17 AM1/25/11
to transition...@googlegroups.com
Sunday is the 30th of January, not the 13th.