Inspiration for future Skill Shares

Transition Tompkins

Nov 30, 2012, 11:02:12 AM11/30/12
to transitio...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Our first ever Greater Ithaca Skill Share was a great success with about 30 attendees ranging from Trumansburg to Willseyville. For those who weren't there (and those who where can certainly attest) we made soap, learned about pressure canning and root cellaring (thanks Ithacan!), processed two guinea fowl, learned about edible and medicinal wild plants, and so much more!

We're looking forward to making this sorta thing a regular happening and I just found an inspiring story from the Transition newsletter on Transition Whatcom's First Annual Skill Share

Enjoy,
Sam