Transition to Clean Energy

Eric Banford

Dec 13, 2011, 12:53:25 PM12/13/11
to Transition Tompkins
This is from a renewable energy list that I am on. Too much for me to read right now, my lunch is up, but thought I'd pass it on as it looks really promising for our TT conversation.
Thanks,
Eric

*Strategies for the Transition to Clean Energy*
    http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv07n12supp3.html

    *Tactics for the Transition to Clean Energy*
    http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv07n12supp4.html

Everything in these two pages is directly related to clean energy issues
from several perspectives, including technological, social, economic,
and environmental. Any reasonable proposal to overcome the powerful
vested interests blocking action on energy and climate issues would be
of great interest.