Connection to transitioning Larimer County, Colorado

Shayna Grajo

Dec 30, 2011, 2:25:21 PM12/30/11
to Transition Tompkins
Hi group,

Without taking up too much of your time, I write to politely introduce
a documentary project and its Kickstarter campaign. The working
national full-length documentary, Beyond the Breadline, is being
developed by filmmaker Shari Due, whom I went to school with at
Colorado State in Fort Collins. The film recognizes transition towns
among other grassroots movements aimed at uplifting local
communities.

The website for the effort is http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bereel/beyond-the-breadline.
Here you could also listen to a local radio talk show segment where
Shari is interviewed about the project.

While there is no expectation for your donating to the cause, it would
be much appreciated if you spread any part of the word to your
networks. Money is not the only means of support, as you well
know ;-)

Thank you,

Shayna