[Transition Tompkins] Upcoming Seed Savers Meeting -11am TODAY!

Jeff Piestrak

Jan 10, 2013, 8:04:30 AM1/10/13
to transitio...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Just a reminder that Chrys Gardener, an Extension Educator from Cornell Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County, will be hosting a get together today at the CCE-TC Willow St. office downtown http://ccetompkins.org/about-us/map-directions. I’ve copied her most recent email with the agenda below. Please join us as we discuss ways to build (and celebrate) this essential transition capacity!

A list of seed saving resources (including recordings of the Mann Library hosted panel discussion from November) will be posted online shortly –look for a follow up message to come. Any suggestions in the meantime welcomed.

Cheers, Jeff