East Hill Transition Neighborhood

Mary

Sep 22, 2012, 1:34:01 PM9/22/12
to transitio...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

We would like to start an East Hill (Ithaca) transition neighborhood, to continue the spirit and work that was started during last year’s Transition Tompkins meetings.  Anyone on the east side of town interested in joining us?  Let’s meet for a potluck and brainstorm ideas of how to put Transition tools to work in a very local way (our neighborhood!) and work toward a more resilient future.  Date and time to be determined.  If you’re interested, contact us at (607) 379-5703 or marywpw...@gmail.com.

Adrian and Mary

Simone Lackey

Sep 24, 2012, 7:57:40 PM9/24/12
to transitio...@googlegroups.com
So glad to hear you are carrying on with this. We have been brewing some ideas and thinking about holding another event soon. We will keep in touch. We would love to come to the event.
CHeers,
Simone and Sam

--
Working to support community-led responses to climate change, inequality and shrinking supplies of cheap energy, building resilience and happiness

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/ithaca-in-transition?hl=en?hl=en