Solar Room Heater - Stage One

Steve Austin

Dec 13, 2011, 4:31:03 PM12/13/11
to TT, s...@icm.cc

So I've got it hooked up.  Then it got cloudy. :-(  Anyway here are some pictures on Flickr.  Be sure to click "Show Details"  for a description.  Thanks to Valery R. and Sam M. for their help.  Seems there is already a "Hot Box" group going.  That's good.  Hope to engage more closet inventors out there.  Steve

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27366743@N05/sets/72157628407157581/show/

Samuel Bosco

Dec 13, 2011, 4:33:55 PM12/13/11
to transitio...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic Steve! You should host a freeskool class on building those!

--
Working to support community-led responses to climate change, inequality and shrinking supplies of cheap energy, building resilience and happiness

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/ithaca-in-transition?hl=en?hl=en

--
Samuel Bosco