FW:New Resilience Circle Guide

Jeff Piestrak

Dec 14, 2011, 5:23:17 PM12/14/11
to transitio...@googlegroups.com

From: Sarah Byrnes, Resilience Circles [mailto:in...@localcircles.org]

In June we released a new Facilitator's Guide with some major changes. Now, in this latest update, we've streamlined the introductory information and added some facilitation tips, added more content about economic inequality and job insecurity, and made some changes to help groups transition to a new phase once the curriculum is done.

Download the Guide as a Word doc here!

Happy holidays,
Sarah Byrnes
Resilience Circle Network

Find us on Facebook
Follow us @ResilienCircles

Resilience Circles (also called Common Security Clubs) strengthen communities, allowing neighbors to come together to get to know each another, find inspiration, and have fun while preparing for economic change. Our website is http://localcircles.org/.