Social Action: Systemic racism-live online discussion 7:30 pm

Sarah Klepner

Jun 4, 2020, 12:33:07 PM6/4/20
to transition-red-bank
Pilgrim Baptist Church in Red Bank will host an online discussion of systemic racism in America. Pilgrim’s Pastor Terrence Porter: this event is an opportunity to take inventory of the every day realities of being Black in America. It would seem the rise of white nationalism that is being flamed by the national rhetoric of divisiveness is only exposing what we have lived with in our society.  The recent deaths of Ahmaud Arbery (while jogging) and George Floyd (while being detained) should pain every American.

The forum, to be run on the church’s Facebook page, is slated to include Mayor Pasquale Menna, Monmouth County Prosecutor Christopher Gramiccioni and other speakers.

Listen to and watch the program on the Facebook page: Pilgrim Baptist Church-Red Bank (https://www.facebook.com/pilgrimbaptistchurchofredbank/)

or via the church website:http://www.pilgrim-baptist.org/

Thank you to redbankgreen.com for posting this information.

VENUE

Pilgrim Baptist Church
172 Shrewsbury Avenue
Red Bank,NJ07701