Fw: Public Hearing tommorow (Wednesday) 700 City Hall

Maria Tupper

Dec 17, 2019, 3:18:28 PM12/17/19
to TransGreaterNewHaven, Garden Committee, Board

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Chris Ozyck via Change.org" <cha...@e.change.org>
Date: December 17, 2019 at 2:15:28 PM EST
To: Domingo Medina <medi...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Public Hearing tommorow (Wednesday) 700 City Hall

Change.org

Chris Ozyck shared an update on Stop Trashing New Haven- no out of town trash Check it out and leave a comment:

Petition Update

Public Hearing tommorow (Wednesday) 700 City Hall

Justin Elicker, Michael Smart, 29 Alders, our State delegation, 50+ people from the impacted neighborhood, and three management teams have all came out in opposition to this plan.  Please sign and share.

Read full update

Change.org is proudly funded by people like you, Domingo.

As a public benefit company, we rely on the generosity of ordinary people – rather than government funding or annoying ads. Each contribution we receive means our small team can help petition starters win their campaigns. We believe in the voice of the people – that’s why we built a platform that is a 100% independent and available for everyone to create the change they want to see.

Become a Change.org Member today!

You signed Chris Ozyck‘s petition, “Stop Trashing New Haven- no out of town trash”, on Dec 9, 2019

The person (or organization) who started this petition is not affiliated with Change.org. Change.org did not create this petition and is not responsible for the petition content. Click here to stop receiving updates about this petition.

Unsubscribe from emails like this
Unsubscribe from all Change.org emails
Manage your email preferences  ·  Privacy policy

We’d love to hear from you! Contact us through our help center.

Change.org  ·  548 Market St #29993, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401, USA

dori ahern

Dec 18, 2019, 8:32:32 PM12/18/19
to TransGreaterNewHaven, Garden Committee, Board, Maria Tupper
Is the bioregional/transition group active on the 5G issue?

Love to all,
Dd

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Transition Greater New Haven" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/transition-greater-new-haven/2024702785.496031.1576613785296%40mail.yahoo.com.