Come to Sustainable Bury's Restart Party @ the Apex, Bury St Edmunds

sustain...@gmail.com

May 15, 2015, 5:54:23 PM5/15/15
to transition-...@googlegroups.com
We have the founder of the Restart project, Janet Gunter, coming to our next Restart Party (where volunteers help others repair their electronic appliances) We would love other transition groups in the East to come along and find out more about how to run an event as these skill sharing events are really thriving. It's upstairs at the Apex between 11-2pm on Sat 23rd May. www.therestartproject.org  This coincides with www.suffolkfestivalofideas.co.uk. There's so much exciting stuff going on that week in Bury.. with lots of free events to get engaged in. On the Sat there's our event and then Sue Palmer author of Toxic Childhood is doing a free talk..check out the programme. Hope to see some of you in Bury St Edmunds next week, Fiona