art, transition and communities - talk on monday 27th april, southwold library

1 view

Charlotte Du Cann

Apr 25, 2015, 4:08:12 AM4/25/15
to transition-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Everyone,

I am giving a talk about Playing for Time - Making Art as if the World Mattered (Oberon Books) at Southwold Library, this coming Monday 27th April at 2pm. Published this month, this is the book about the arts and social change I have been working on for the last two years with author and fellow Transitioner, Lucy Neal.  I'll be talking about what it takes to be an editor, including how the book was structured and how we collaborated with 64 contributors.

Here are some details about the event: http://suffolklibraries.co.uk/events/author-talk-charlotte-du-cann-playing-for-time-making-art-as-if-the-world-mattered

And here is a recent blog I wrote about the book and its launch: http://charlotteducann.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/making-art-as-if-world-mattered.html

It would be lovely to see you if you are in the neighbourhood!

Best wishes,

Charlotte

Charlotte Du Cann
01502 722419