Transition Gathering and other events in Norwich

InnerSpace

Oct 29, 2015, 9:10:04 AM10/29/15
to Transition East Anglia
You are invited to our Gathering this Sunday (1/11/15)  at Inner Space, Maude Gray Court, Norwich NR2 4PA at 7pm. Please bring a plate of veggie food to share and let me know if you can come trans...@innerspacenorwich.co.uk.  This gathering is the follow up to the two screenings of 'The Economics of Happiness' at Inner Space and Park House to which about 40 people came in all so we hope to have a good turn out this time. You are welcome to join us whether or not you saw the film as the outcome was that we need to start developing a stronger community.

Also on this Sunday at 10.15am on Screen 2 at Cinema City is the next episode of 'Years of Living Dangerously' organised by CHAIN (Climate Hope Action in Norfolk)

On Sunday November 8th we will be showing 'This Changes Everything' based on Naomi Klein's book of the same title. Numbers are limited so please get in touch.

There will be a Live Earth 24-hour Vigil outside the Forum on 13/14 November which we hope many of you will attend. There will be a planning meeting at Cafe Marzanos on 4th November at 7.30pm. If you'd like to get involved you can email climate...@gmail.com.

Coaches will be going from Norwich to London for the Peoples Climate March on Sunday 29th November. More details of these will be on the CHAIN website http://climatechain.org

If you are not sure why it is important to attend do read Rob Hopkins article at https://www.transitionnetwork.org/blogs/rob-hopkins/2015-10/why-cop21-mat

I hope to see you at one or more of these events
Best wishes
Christine