Southend in Transition presenting SiT Community Allotment Taster Days Sun 28/05/2017 10-14

Kamil Pachalko

May 24, 2017, 3:53:42 PM5/24/17

Southend in Transition Community Allotment
(entrance to allotments off Hamstel Road – Garon’s end – opposite fish and chips Plaice to Be)

Where you can learn how to grow food, look after your garden, take fresh produce home, meet new people over a shared meal and exchange ideas on how to help the community thrive.

Inline image 1

Taster Days - Volunteers and public welcome

Sun 28/05 10-14

Enjoy some gardening and compost making.

Sun 11/06 10-14

Gardening, watering and lots of vit D production going on:)

Other events locally:

Transition Drinks -  25/05 Thur 19:00 Olde Trout Tavern

Southend Vegan Fair 27/05 10-18 Bellevue Baptist Church

Southend Soup 28/05 14-17 Shoeburness Hub

Southend Repair Cafe 10-15 Epicquest, 24 Wallis Av

Festival of Southend-on-Sea 27-29/05 Chalkwell Park

Great Get Together 17/06 12-18 Shoeburyness

Inline image 2

Learning opportunities

Compost making

Wise watering

Soil fertility

Weeding

DIY:

water catchment and storage

Tool shed

Potting table

Materials storage

Starting new plot - digging

Visit us to plant, catch the sun, grow, water, sit, enjoy, drink tea or just chat.

How you can help?

  • donate tools (even if broken as we might be able to fix them)

  • donate seed

  • donate your time - volunteer occasionally or on a regular basis

  • leave us a review here (thank you Louise) and here

Where is it?

Click to find our little plot off Hamstel Road. Link to MAP and picture attached.

Inline image 3

Kind Regards

Kamil Pachalko
07411457259
Email UNSUBSCRIBE to stop receiving updates for the plot.

SiT Community Allotment Map.PNG