Southend in Transition Newsletter Autumn 2021 - Eco Day's Harvest Lunch this Saturday at Trust Links

Kamil Pachalko

Nov 8, 2021, 12:53:34 PM11/8/21

Content:

1) Intro

2) Eco days at Trust Links

3) moving over to Mailchimp

1) Intro

Dear Transitioners and friends

It's been a while since our last update.

I hope just like us you have been focusing on tending to your own wellbeing and those around you. Zone Zero Zero in permaculture needs to be nourished to be the strong foundation for action in the world.

We continued to meet on the community plot when it became possible keeping it small and for the regulars initially. We are now harvesting apples, chard, Jerusalem artichokes, herbs, sorrel and soon enough horseradish.

We keep updates running over on our page, let us know if you'd like to come:) www.facebook.com/SiTcommunityAllotment

2) Eco days at Trust Links - this Saturday

With the world looking to COP26 our friends at Trust Links will give you a local outlet for your ideas and emotions.

www.facebook.com/EcoDays.TrustLinks/

Harvest Lunch Sat 13th Nov 12-14 Check it out:) and book your place

Inline image

3) Moving newsletter to Mailchimp

We are exploring the Mailchimp newsletter platform. We researched it as one of the most popular and easy to use platforms which also has the data security protections in place we expect.

We need an easy way to help us communicate about Southend in Transition and related activity locally such as the community allotment or some great local project. We need something which can make our work easier so we can focus on what matters and keeps your details safer.

What you can do

We plan to do the transfer in Jan 2022 and will send a further reminder in December 2021. Even after the transfer you will be able to opt out anytime. We want you to stay with us on this journey. If you don’t feel comfortable to use Mailchimp or have moved on in your interests let us know by emailing UNSUBSCRIBE and we will remove your email from our list.