Residential Internship opportunity in the heart of Norfolk

1 view

Lee

Mar 5, 2015, 10:16:00 AM3/5/15
to transition-...@googlegroups.com
Please feel free to share and spread this widely so we can reach far and wide.

Leex

Internship at Walnut Farm, an 18 acre certified organic Land Centre in the heart of Norfolk

We at Walnut Farm are excited to offer a 3 month residential intern placement for Spring of 2015. We can offer a semi off grid living space, basic organic food and the opportunity to learn about the workings of an 18 acre permaculture system.

You will gain experience with:

  • Vegetable growing,

  • Forest garden

Also opportunity for diverse experience in:

  • A full range of traditional land skills

  • Cob building

  • Retro fitting

  • Course hosting

  • Food growing

  • Permaculture design,

  • Research,

  • Regenerative agriculture

  • Off grid living

  • etc.

We are happy to learn with you and whilst there are some basic jobs that will just need doing we can offer some flexibility around what you would like to experience or learn about.

We are looking for an independent, friendly, keen, self motivated, solutions based person who is happy to work hard.

Contact Lee at walnutfar...@gmail.com for more information. Closing date : 14th of March.

This is an exciting year at the Walnut Farm, and this will be the first of hopefully many internships at the farm. Its a fantastic opportunity and leave your mark from the beginning and help us shape the future from the ground up!

We do not want anyone to feel, or be left out, our intention is to be flexible in response to individuals needs, for the right person we will be happy to consider their differing needs and see what we can come up with together to accommodate those.