This Sunday 14th - What is a Free Human Being ?

Mark Barrett

Jun 10, 2015, 5:31:48 PM6/10/15
to transition-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends

What is a Free Human Being ?
Sunday 14th June 1.30pm
Ihsan Mosque, Norwich

On Sunday, God willing - hopefully we will have the blessed opportunity to explore together what it means to be a human being. We would like this to be an open discussion about how we feel we live as humans today, and what if anything is preventing us from being human. This approach, we hope, will allow us to reveal the beginnings of a common perspective on what it means to be, a free human being.

Some themes we've identified as possible fruitful avenues of exploration for our discussion:

Language
Character
Nature, Tools and Technology
Forgetfulness and Wisdom