Eastern Permaculture Gathering 6-8 May 2022

InnerSpace

Apr 12, 2022, 5:38:12 AM4/12/22
to Transition East Anglia
It has been a long time since we have had the chance to gather so it would be great to see many of you at the Eastern Region Permaculture Gathering Weekend camp on a beautiful field with woods and open countryside. Camping in circles around central fires, cooking together and sharing skills and stories. Heated indoor space, hot showers, sauna and compost loos.
All welcome including children (no dogs please). It will be a small camp (max. of 60) in North Norfolk so please book early.
Dates: Friday 6th - Sunday 8th May
Venue: North Norfolk - location will be provided on booking
Fee: £20
Food: Bring food to share (we'll be cooking together)
Booking: Message the Eastern Permaculture Gathering Facebook Page or email Steve Land with your email address for registration details.

Please pass this on to others who may be interested.
Best wishes and happy growing to you all
Christine