Coaches to People's March for Climate, Justice and Jobs

InnerSpace

Nov 17, 2015, 6:56:49 PM11/17/15
to Transition East Anglia
Coaches to People's March for Climate, Justice and Jobs
Just to let you know that you are now able to book yourself a place on a coach to the 'People's March for Climate, Justice and Jobs', taking place in London on Sunday 29 November. See http://www.climatechain.org/coach/ for details. It would be great if we could have a really good turn out for this - we can't emphasise enough the importance of sending a strong message for climate action ahead of the UN Climate Change summit in Paris.

Also the last film in the 'Years of Living Dangerously' series will be screened at CinemaCity on Sunday at 10.15am.  Let's fill the cinema

More details at www.climatechain.org

InnerSpace

Nov 25, 2015, 8:29:34 AM11/25/15
to Transition East Anglia