Fwd: Fw: [westnorfolkpdc] Zero Carbon Britain Event Nov 14th

transition dereham

Oct 13, 2015, 12:31:09 PM10/13/15
to E-of-E Transition google group, melani...@gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------

On Monday, 5 October 2015, 17:47, Melanie Prytz <melani...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Permies
I just want to let you know about a free event in Wymondham in November. Also to harvest your help in advertising it so please pass it on. (My apologies if you have received this message more than once/twice three times?) Finally if you would like me to send you a poster/flyer to put up just email me.

CAN BRITAIN REALLY BECOME CARBON NEUTRAL?
Come and find out how

Saturday 14th November
3pm-5.15pm
Abbey Hall
Wymondham
NR18 0PH

FREE
Presentation of the Centre for Alternative Technology's
ZERO CARBON BRITAIN report by Alice Hooker-Stroud from CAT
followed by questions

Yes it can be done! Come and see how

contact Mel 01953 600946
Hope to see you there!