Discussion at Flyleaf Books on Monday 7/15 at 7PM

Tim Toben

Jul 10, 2013, 2:36:55 PM7/10/13
to Ann Lenhardt, Scott Crews, Dan Pungello, Scott Davis, Rodger Lenhardt, Markus Wilhelm, de...@selcnc.org, Pearry Tarwasokono, Christian Francis, transitio...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends -- I hope you'll pass this along to your personal, business, and community circles:

On Monday night, 7/15, a few of us from the Transition Carrboro Chapel Hill Storytelling Group will be presenting our chapters from Lyle Estill's latest book:  "Small Stories, Big Changes -- Agents of Change on the Front Lines of Sustainability." The gathering is free and will be at Flyleaf Books on MLK in Chapel Hill.  Please invite your friends for a lively discussion.  The TCCH storytellers with chapters in this book are Anne Tazewell, Gary Phillips, Megan Toben, and me.

http://www.flyleafbooks.com/event/lyle-estill-discusses-small-stories-big-changes-agents-change-frontlines-sustainability

We hold our regular TCCH Storytelling meetings in the new Giles Blunden Center for Sustainable Community at Pickards Mountain Eco-Institute (www.pickardsmountain.org) on 7/29.  I hope to see you all next Monday at Flyleaf!!  Thanks, Tim