Brewing Workshop, Saturday May 21st

Liane Salgado

May 9, 2011, 8:00:42 PM5/9/11
to transitio...@googlegroups.com, transitioncch...@googlegroups.com, transitio...@googlegroups.com

Craft Beer Brewing Workshop
Learn the processes of brewing beer from grain by shadowing micro brewer Matus Ferguson (Harvest Moon Brewer’s Guild) as we crush, mash, sparge, and cook a batch of tasty Ale.
When: Saturday, May 21st – 9:00 am to 7:00 pm (Micro brewing is an all-day affair but come and go as you please.)
Where: 2514 Damascus Church Rd, Chapel Hill, NC

Suggested donation $50-$60 which includes a 5 gallons of brew and also literature to help start or improve your home brewing operation. Space is limited to 10 participants. To sign up email carrborog...@gmail.com & bring a carboy or Ale pale to take home a five gallon share of the ferment to bottle and enjoy! If you do not own an Ale Pale, Fifth Season in Carboro can outfit you. Just ask them for the Harvest Moon workshop kit.

Prost!

Carrboro Greenspace
We envision a world of diverse, resilient communities – where people collaboratively learn about, teach, and practice sustainable ways of living.
http://carrborogreenspace.org/