Bee hotel survey

Stephen Harris

Apr 12, 2020, 5:23:41 AM4/12/20
to transition-bungay

Here's something that might interest you during "lock down"...

Back gardens... I'm not sure they've ever felt so important for escaping the inside and connecting with a bit of urban wildlife.

This spring we need your help... we figured this UK wide lockdown could be a good opportunity to uncover the secret lives of bee hotels. So we created a simple 3 minute survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ukbeehotels and we'd like to invite you to become part of our citizen science project to make bee hotels better for the bees that depend on them.

Our survey went live on Thursday and we already have some interesting findings... and this is only the beginning. We know that our 4000 strong network can transform our understanding of bee hotels across the UK. Your support will help us tailor guidance for bee hotel use and help us shape our 'how to' videos to make every bee hotel better for bees https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ukbeehotels

Thank you for your support 🐝💚🌍