Happy Mondays Meeting

Tony Dawes

Aug 19, 2019, 11:17:54 AM8/19/19
to Sustainable Bungay

Dear All,

As I am sure that you have noticed, there has been no Happy Monday meal for the past few months. This has been due to illness and the unavailability of cooks. We will be holding a meeting on Monday September 2nd at 7pm in the upstairs room of the Fleece to see if we can resume Happy Mondays or whether we have to close permanently. The continued operation of the Happy Monday meal is reliant on cooks, dish-washers, servers and other helpers. If you are prepared to help and especially cook, please come along to the meeting. You do not have to cook every month but we do need to ensure we have 6 cooks available for each meal. Please come and support Happy Mondays as many of us do not want to see its demise.

--

Regards,

Tony Dawes