Creating map showing vehicle location according to schedule

sellars...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2019, 5:08:32 PM2/7/19
to Transit Developers
Hi All,
I am currently looking to develop an application that shows where a transit vehicle's location is according to the schedule.  I would like to do this for only a couple select lines as a proof of concept for a project for my masters program.  What it needs to do is update at a ~30 second interval and show a light rail location according to the schedule from the GTFS.  I am profecient in ESRI products, FME, and some javascript.  Anyone have a good idea of how to tackle this?
Thanks in advance!
-Adrian

nat...@omnimodal.io

Feb 7, 2019, 5:29:47 PM2/7/19