improve "Releases"

Ioloo

Jul 9, 2012, 6:42:42 PM7/9/12
to transifex-devel
Hi,

Only a suggestion. It will be interesting that freeze releases creates
auto or allows a copy of the resource translations. It will be
possible?

Thnxs,

Dimitris Glezos

Jul 9, 2012, 8:24:14 PM7/9/12
to transif...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ioloo,

Can you please provide some more details on what you'd like to achieve?

-d

Ioloo

Jul 11, 2012, 1:38:04 PM7/11/12
to transifex-devel
I don't write very well, sorry.

Scketch:

I have a translation done.
I want to save this version easy and continue to alternative(revision,
new version,...) translation.

I want this release stop all translations and revision marks to
translators or profreaders teams except a team or person I select or
myself.

Apostolis Bessas

Jul 12, 2012, 4:10:54 AM7/12/12
to transif...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Do you mean that, whenever a release is done, you want to freeze work
on those translations and have Transifex automatically create new
versions of the resources, so that work goes on there?

If this is the case, you can do this right now manually. If you push
the resources to Transifex with a new name, our TM will automatically
fill the translations which there are previous translations for and
start working on those.

Of course, it would be an interesting feature to have Transifex
automatically do that and we have it in the back of our mind, but it
is not a priority at the moment.

Regards,
Apostolis
--