Transifex Community Edition 1.2.1 release is out

Diego Búrigo Zacarão

Jan 9, 2012, 9:21:34 AM1/9/12
to transif...@googlegroups.com
Yo all,

Yesterday we released a maintenance release for the Transifex CE
under the version 1.2.1. This release includes a bunch of enhancements
and fixes since the 1.2 version released last month.

The list of important enhancements can be found at
http://help.transifex.net/server/releases/1.2.html#transifex-ce-1-2-1

The download of zip/gz/bz2 files can be done referring to
http://code.indifex.com/transifex-stable/downloads

The installation/upgrade can be done with:
easy_install -U transifex

Documentation about the installation and steps for the upgrade can be
found at http://help.transifex.net

For this release we enabled 5 translation languages (cs, el, fi, fr, uk)
for the user interface besides English. A big thank you for the effort of
our translators on making it happen.

FWIW all these enhancements were already deployed on Transifex.net. :)

Keep rocking!

--
Diego Búrigo Zacarão