String Freeze for 1.2 (Community Edition)

Diego Búrigo Zacarão

Dec 7, 2011, 7:51:09 AM12/7/11
to transif...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

As already mentioned in the Beta release announcement, we have just
entered the String Freeze period for Transifex 1.2 (Community Edition)
which is planed to be released next week.

We would like to see as much translations as possible landing on the
Transifex Core resource [1] in the following days. Most of the languages
have around 350 strings (out of 1017) untranslated. I'm sure, due your
awesomeness, that you guys can do a great work. :)

Thanks for all your efforts.

Keep rocking.

[1] https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/transifex/resource/txo/

Reference: https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/transifex/announcement/1392/