OtakonEK Convention 2008 - website update, Sept. 18, 2008

Azrael Coladilla

Sep 18, 2008, 7:22:56 AM9/18/08
to omakenews, toyc...@yahoogroups.com

visit http://www.enchantedkingdom.com.ph/otakonek

We are pleased to announce that Enchanted Kingdom will be holding OtakonEK 2008 this coming September. The pop culture mania of comics, gaming, anime, manga, movies, and cosplay has penetrated the country and has brought huge following and success.

Anime and gaming conventions are limited to trade halls or malls but we at EK are giving it a different flavor this time by holding a pop culture convention at the park amid the rides and attractions, giving it a more colorful and fun twist.

We would like to invite everyone to be our valued guest visitor for this year's convention on September 28, 2008 at Enchanted Kingdom.

The image

The image

The image

The image