TFPH updates : xmas party, events, and tv guesting

Azrael Coladilla

Dec 10, 2008, 3:37:27 PM12/10/08
to transfo...@yahoogroups.com, transfo...@googlegroups.com

www.transformersph.com

Transformers Philippines Christmas Party 2008 ( sponsored event)

Azrael Coladilla, Thursday, December 11, 2008

There will be a Christmas Party for Transformers Philippines.

just wait for the date and venue, and its a sponsored event.... ( wow at last!)

it will be a community meet up and also party for all.
no need to pay anything, just be there and bring that TF fan attitude.

(tentative date : Dec 19, 2008)

just post your interest here....and i know this will be FUN! - azrael

or discuss it here in our forums http://transformersph.21.forumer.com/posting.php?mode=newtopic&f=3

Transformers Philippines TV guesting on Dec 12th

Azrael Coladilla, December 12th
call time 4:00am for the set up
show : ABS CBN 's Umagang Kay Ganda

Mark Cerbo ( Magnusjam) and me will be in the tv guesting.
it will be for Transformers Philippines toy exhibit and display and for its participation for the Christmas Toyfair 2008 in Megatrade Hall 2, SM Megamall on Dec 19-21.

If you like to join the tv guesting and like to display their TF toys.
just post your interest here ( from Azrael)

or message us directly to our emails
mark - cerbojam at yahoo
me - azrael at gmail

multiply- transformersph.multiply.com

Transformers Philippines participates at Christmas Toyfair charity event

Azrael Coladilla, We all know that we are part again of this year's Collectible's Christmas Toy Fair for the 3rd time.

This year it will be different and I need a everyone's ears on this one. Just to reiterate this announcement WE DO NOT HAVE A DISPLAY in this year's event but we have a segment.

We have games for the children of Bantay Bata 163. This is the charity event Eman Zero has foreseen during the time we where still celebrating Toy Con 2008.

For further details I would like to set a meeting if anyone have commitments to set a meet-up.

Let's do it online just PM me okay? Thanks! - Mark Cerbo

( email Mark at cerbojam at yahoo dot com , or message him at transformersph.multiply.com )

you can also discuss this in the forum thread at http://transformersph.21.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=7709#7709

15 feet tall Optimus Prime in DLS - CSB

Azrael Coladilla, Sunday, December 07, 2008

The image

I just saw this post in Royce's multiply and this custom made Optimus Prime is standing in the basketball court of DLS-CSB, I think the figure is made by students for the coming Christmas event in their school.

according to Royce "Yes, Optimus Prime of the Autobots unexpectedly came to College of Saint Benilde thanks to the organizer of the Children's Christmas Party. The Testing Personnel gladly had fun with Prime during the photoshoot."

more photos at Optimus Prime invades DLS-CSB

posted by Transformers Philippines and Robot Pilipinas

Transformers News: Henkei Inferno & Ratchet

Azrael Coladilla, Friday, December 05, 2008

The image The image
Grimlock is no the only one was officially released in e-Hobby, check out official images of 2 TF Henkei seriesl Inferno and Ratchet. Man, the figures are so much better than the TFU US releases.

Inferno and Ratchet; both will be released in Japan this coming February 2009. Thanks to Tim Formas of TFW2005.com for the news. - Heer0san

check out more photos at Transformers News: Henkei Inferno & Ratchet

- Robot Pilipinas

Transformers News: MP 08 Grimlock Official Images

Azrael Coladilla,

The image

e-Hobby Japan has officially released colored images of the next Masterpiece series; Grimlock. The figure has a lot of chrome paints and it is shown both in robot and T-Rex mode and a nice articulation to boot.

It will be slated for March 2009 release so save some bucks on this one, its a sure winner.

Check out the link at their e-Hobby website:
http://www.e-hobby.co.jp/cgi-bin/omc?port=33301&req=PRODUCT&code=mp_08

Thanks to Tim Formas of TFW2005.com for the news. - Heer0san

see more photos at Transformers News: MP 08 Grimlock Official Images

- Robot Pilipinas

--
Azrael's Blog website
online journal