Futurist spaceflight meditations: Book draft for early readers

Giulio Prisco

May 15, 2021, 1:26:59 PM5/15/21
to transf...@googlegroups.com
Futurist spaceflight meditations: Book draft for early readers

I have completed a first draft of my new book "Futurist spaceflight
meditations" (to be published in July 2021). I'll now invite a group
of early readers to read the book draft and comment...

https://turingchurch.net/futurist-spaceflight-meditations-book-draft-for-early-readers-df4c66ae4698

Giulio Prisco

May 16, 2021, 4:07:32 AM5/16/21
to transf...@googlegroups.com
To clarify: The link I sent does not include a link to the book draft itself, which I don’t want to make publicly available. Please email me if you want to read the book draft and comment, and thanks to those who have done so already.