I get Error for each upload I make

Jipa Andreea

Apr 11, 2011, 12:07:39 PM4/11/11
to Transfer Learning Challenge
Hello,

I get Error for each upload I make and I dunno why. Can anyone help
me? I'm pretty sure I upload the data in the correct format.

I have some uploads that are "In progress" for more than a month and I
have a bunch of uploads that have Error for the past few weeks. I even
tried to upload an older data set for which I had a good feedback and
I still get an Error. I dunno if this problem is on my side or not.

If you have any suggestions about what might be the problem please
don't hesitate to inform me.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Andreea

JJ

Apr 12, 2011, 1:42:11 AM4/12/11
to Transfer Learning Challenge
I had some uploads today. It worked just fine. Is your data size too
big? I would suggest sending an email to organizer.