Meta Learning Competition and Workshop

Causality Workbench

Oct 7, 2020, 4:05:08 PM10/7/20
to Transfer Learning Challenge

Dear everyone,

We are happy to announce our workshop on meta-learning at AAAI 2021 together with a competition MetaDL challenge on Few Shot Learning, to which you are all invited to participate:

https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/26638

Although we encourage submissions to our workshop that elaborate on their submissions towards the competition, the workshop will by no means be limited to few shot learning, so feel free to submit any latest work regarding meta-learning, algorithm selection and other results. More information on the workshop:

http://metalearning.chalearn.org/

Most notably, we were able to obtain some excellent keynote speakers: Chelsea Finn, Oriol Vinyals, Lilian Weng, Richard Zemel.

Hope that many of you will participate in either the competition or workshop,

Adrian El Baz, Isabelle Guyon, Zhengying Liu, Jan N. van Rijn, Sebastien Treguer, Joaquin Vanschoren