Thetop element in te setAction package method in the TransactionEvent.cfc component cannot be accessed

Marc

Jan 13, 2016, 9:32:49 AM1/13/16
to transfer-dev
Hello,

since my hosting provider (Hostek) changed it's shared host from CF10 to CF11 I receive an error in Transfer whenever I do a request:

The setAction package method in the <path_to_Transfer>Transfer\com\sql\transaction\TransactionEvent.cfc component cannot be accessed

The #1 element in the Exception array:
at cfTransaction2ecfc837516819$funcEXECUTE.runFunction(D:\home\marcbakker.com\frameworks\marcbakker\transfer\com\sql\transaction\Transaction.cfc:84)
See the attached file for exception message, details and the stacktrace.

Is this a known issue? How can this be solved?

I am on Transfer version 1.1 Release Candidate 2 (23-August-2008)

Thanks,

Marc
Transfer_Exception.html

Sean Coyne