Memory issue on Transfer 1.3

瀏覽次數:14 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Octa Karsono

未讀,
2017年2月22日 下午5:56:182017/2/22
收件者:transfer-dev
Hi there,

I have trouble upgrading to Transfer 1.3. It seems like after upgrade, the memory usage will gradually climb in about 10 hours time until it is exhausted, and my application server will then crash.

FYI I am running CF 11 with latest patch, and previously with Transfer 1.1. In the past, we would also experience memory exhausted, but this would take about a week time before it exhausted the memory.
We did many changes to our application and played around with the JVM settings, and it seems like the memory consumption is then stable.

I am just wondering if anyone else experience the same problem upgrading to Transfer 1.3, and what are the likely solutions?
Or if anyone know what the cause for the memory high consumption is, or how to troubleshoot.

Any help and comments are appreciated.

Cheers,
Octa

回覆所有人