Re: [transfer-dev] Transfer website down?

Mark Mandel

Mar 26, 2013, 5:38:23 AM3/26/13
to transf...@googlegroups.com
There ya go, it's back up.

Looks like my EC2 instance lost it's designated elastic IP.

Mark

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 8:03 PM, Bob Meininger <bobmei...@gmail.com> wrote:
My collegue and I noticed that the Transfer website seems to be down as well as the documentation site. Is this intentional? If it is, can someone point me to different place for documentation?

Regards,

Bob

Try out the new Transfer ORM Custom Google Search:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=002375903941309441958:2s7wbd5ocb8

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "transfer-dev" group.

E: mark....@gmail.com
T: http://www.twitter.com/neurotic
W: www.compoundtheory.com

2 Devs from Down Under Podcast