Help?

Donald Bridinger

Feb 27, 2018, 9:23:41 AM2/27/18
to transfer-dev
Sorry to jump in like this, but I was just handed a major application update project that uses CF10 & transferORM 1.0 on IIS 8.5
There was no reference information from the original developers.
Question:
Is there any documentation that REALLY describes TransferORM, how to use it, how to update apps developed using it, etc?
Any guidance would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thank you for your understanding!
DonB

Mark Mandel

Feb 27, 2018, 11:30:49 AM2/27/18
to transf...@googlegroups.com
The project is still hosted over here: https://github.com/TransferORM/transfer

Check the wiki for documentation.

Good luck! 👍

Try out the new Transfer ORM Custom Google Search:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=002375903941309441958:2s7wbd5ocb8

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "transfer-dev" group.

Donald Bridinger