Issues with Transfer 1.3 on Lucee 4.5.2

Brad Wood

Aug 3, 2015, 5:47:48 PM8/3/15
to transfer-dev
I'm aware there's not a lot of activity around Transfer ORM any longer, but I'm converting an old app that used to run on Adobe CF to Lucee.  I found this guide which has been helpful and I have installed the latest version of Transfer (1.3) from Github.

I have entered in some tickets and since I don't really want to crosspost/duplicate, I'll just put the titles and descriptions here.  I'm happy to have the conversation either in the Github issue tracker or on this list, but I'll put feelers out in both to see if there's any bites.

Lucee Server support
This seems fairly straightforward and I can send a pull request with what I've done locally.

SQLValue always returns false for Railo on null values
This is a little odd and makes me think noone has actually ever used Transfer ORM with Railo since null values *always* appear to come back as 'false'.  I can send a pull request with my current fix for this too.

Cannot add cache listener for EHCache on Lucee
This is a blocker for me as I've been unable to figure out the issue yet so I'd like some help here if possible.  Details in the issue.

Thanks!

~Brad

Brian G

Nov 26, 2015, 10:29:31 AM11/26/15
to transfer-dev
Brad,

No reason to wait - send those pull requests for the two you have fixes. :) I presume that allows you to run the unit tests like I suggested in #13? I don't have a ton of experience with the Transfer Unit Tests but Mark did a good job of writing a boatload so I would start by seeing what works/fails there.

I'll leave a note in 15 in a sec.  I'm looking here today because I have to get into the guys of Transfer today to see if I can work around an edge case my customers have come up with...

Brian